January 17 (Wednesday), 2018 10:30 EST
The Muslim religion is the second largest and fastest growing religion in the world, with Muslim consumers expected to reach 26 percent of the global population by 2030.
Muslim consumers seek products that cater to their religious needs and comply with Islamic requirements: from halal production process to halal labeling and packaging. The lack of permissible offerings has led to a surge in demand, as Muslims grow hungry for trendy products and services adapted to their lifestyle.
This webinar will keep you abreast of the latest developments in the halal market of the Commonwealth of Independent States.
Why you should attend this webinar:
- Understand halal certification and the demand for standardization across the food industry.
- Identify halal market opportunities in Kazakhstan.
- Find Kazakh partners to sell in the CIS and the Asian countries.
Program of the webinar:
- Global drivers of halal food industry
- Halal sector of Kazakhstan: consumer awareness, certification, players, supply chain integrity
- Key challenges and opportunities of selling halal products in the CIS and Asian countries
Producers of organic or halal food products willing to license their technologies.
Marina Belskikh, analyst and researcher of the International Business Development Alliance.
Stay abreast of the latest developments in the halal market.
Please, fill in the registration form >>