The Kazakh company, “Raspredbaza” LLC, acting as an anchor company in a partnership with several Kazakh producers of meat, vegetables, and fruits is expressing an interest to collaborate with international retail chains planning to develop their private label products with a production location in Kazakhstan.
The criteria for the ideal partner are:
- A retail chain planning to get involved in ready meals (chilled lunches, chilled pizza, chilled ready meals, dinner mixes, dried ready meals, frozen pizza, frozen ready meals, prepared salads, shelf stable ready meals etc.), organic processed food production, packaged baby food or become a producer of meat, vegetable or fruit puree for babies.
- A retail chain willing to grow its business in the CIS or Asia-Pacific regions.
- A retail chain, which is not yet involved in the halal sector in the CIS or Asia-Pacific regions.
- A retail chain, which did business with Russia before the sanctions period.
- A retail chain that has not yet developed its own private label products in the food industry.
The following advantages are listed hereinafter for your consideration of a strategic collaboration with a group of Kazakh companies lead by “Raspredbaza” LLC in Kazakhstan.
- Packaged food trends in CIS countries
- Growth of Muslim population and halal food market trends
- Halal baby food market trends in Kazakhstan
- Certification and infrastructure are essential to cater to Muslim-targeting businesses
- Kazakhstan as a strategic production and distribution place for halal food
- Why Kostanay regional infrastructure is ideal for the halal sector
- Manufacturing experience, production line, and facilities of “Raspredbaza” LLC
- Frozen storage competencies, sales tracking, ethical issues and etc.
DOWNLOAD “Strategic collaboration proposal for retail chains” in pdf.
We are looking forward to establishing a mutually beneficial collaboration with you! Call us today +1 (514) 516 1178 or email us email@example.com!
Partner with “Raspredbaza” LLC to grow your retail business in the CIS and Asia-Pacific regions.