February 13 (Tuesday), 2018 10:30 EST
The development of cold chain systems is a force multiplier that can generate exports and open new markets over multiple sectors over an extended period, rather than a one-off export transaction that can be quantified simply as an export success.
This webinar is held for manufacturers and service providers in refrigerated supply chains (cold chain) to facilitate a selection of locations for international expansion and specifically uncover opportunities of the Kazakh cold supply chain market.
Why you should attend this webinar:
- To get informed about the primary assessment criteria of logistics and cold supply chain industry, as well as challenges in Kazakhstan.
- To Identify opportunities in Kazakhstan for export of temperature-sensitive products, such as agricultural products, fresh foods (fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry, and dairy), processed foods and pharmaceutical products.
- To find partners among warehouses, logistics companies, franchisors and retail service providers, restaurant operators and e-commerce groceries.
Program of the webinar
- Challenges, barriers and opportunities of the Kazakhstani cold supply chain industry.
- Considering Kazakhstan as a location for expansion of export and manufacturing of agricultural products, fresh foods, processed foods, and biopharma.
- Open ongoing projects in Kazakhstan in the fields of agricultural products, fresh foods (fruits, vegetables, meat, poultry and dairy), processed foods and pharmaceutical products.
Stay abreast of the latest developments in the Kazakh cold supply chain market.
Please, fill in the registration form >>